G.I.N.A part 3 G.I.N.A part 3

Uhm...

The only 'bad' thing I have to say is....so was that missile just chilling up in the air waiting for her to turn her jet pack back on? Wouldn't it have run out of fuel or something? @_@ Anyway, the animation is great, and would like to see more. Thanks for the cool animation.

Great job!

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Really good!

I am by no means an expert at criticizing animation, nor do I claim to know any thing about animation...that is what I want to say first. Second, would be that I am not trying to be mean, nor offer destructive criticism. Just want to see you improve is all.

Alright, my main 'gripe' if it could be called that, would be, as LordofTrennaria said, I wish it was more fluid. I agree that it would have been epic as all hell if it were more fluid. Second, would be probably a POV thing, it might be the charm of your animations for the camera to follow closely in the action I don't know yet, I will probably after I write this but for now, I don't, however, I would have liked to not have gotten motion sick while watching this flash.

That's all I have to say, I hope you do more, despite what I said I did enjoy watching this, and I hope you improve (not bashing your style now btw). Later! ^^

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

Amazing as always!

No matter what you do it's always just too amazing. Excellent story writing, terrific art work. You'll be a hit world wide I can just see it now.

Always looking forward to your work, it's always amazing.

IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1 IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1

I know this is an older flash but...

this flash is just amazing, I will probably start reading the comics so I can not only appreciate the action scenes in these but so I can appreciate the story as well, as you have hooked my interest on this. I will more then likely check it out.

Thanks for making these! I've yet to watch anything you've made that I haven't liked.

I love not only the animation of the characters, but the music, voice acting (which was awesome too) as well as even how the backgrounds were made. I can imagine these must be almost a nightmare to make after a while. So I would, once again, like to happily thank you for making these.!

Believe - it! Believe - it!

Kinda reminds me of Deadpool...

Hehehe 'Spatula' XD

Nice flash,and for your first try at the voice acting thing I think you did pretty good :D