G.I.N.A part 3 G.I.N.A part 3

Uhm...

The only 'bad' thing I have to say is....so was that missile just chilling up in the air waiting for her to turn her jet pack back on? Wouldn't it have run out of fuel or something? @_@ Anyway, the animation is great, and would like to see more. Thanks for the cool animation.

Great job!

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Really good!

I am by no means an expert at criticizing animation, nor do I claim to know any thing about animation...that is what I want to say first. Second, would be that I am not trying to be mean, nor offer destructive criticism. Just want to see you improve is all.

Alright, my main 'gripe' if it could be called that, would be, as LordofTrennaria said, I wish it was more fluid. I agree that it would have been epic as all hell if it were more fluid. Second, would be probably a POV thing, it might be the charm of your animations for the camera to follow closely in the action I don't know yet, I will probably after I write this but for now, I don't, however, I would have liked to not have gotten motion sick while watching this flash.

That's all I have to say, I hope you do more, despite what I said I did enjoy watching this, and I hope you improve (not bashing your style now btw). Later! ^^

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

Amazing as always!

No matter what you do it's always just too amazing. Excellent story writing, terrific art work. You'll be a hit world wide I can just see it now.

Always looking forward to your work, it's always amazing.

Battle Gear Battle Gear

Fuck Africa!

I am not too bd at these games. I do get pissed of however, when the AI traps me in my own god damn base with mortars and grenadiers. Fix that and I'll be happy.

Tick Tock Train Tick Tock Train

Ahem...

While I won't mark the game down for how hard it is, I do think the game should be a bit more responsive. I think the jump could be a bit faster so as to at least give someone a chance of managing to get in the air by the time the attack gets to you.

All in all, it's a solid game, it's just not something for the casual gamer. It kind of seems like a person would have to be totally obsessed with this game to finish.

I'll admit I'm not that great at games, which is where part of my frustration comes from. A game should be completable by all who play it, not just the best of the best. However, thank you for the game. Congrats on front page.

Moovlin PC Moovlin PC

Alright....

I liked it, depite what people keep saying the animation wasn't that bad, so people need to shut up!

Anyway, despite looking I can't find the 'cheeseworld' song XD it's stuck in my head now. Could you please tell me the name of that song..?

Psychofig responds:

The name of the song is Mucka Blucka. Glad you liked it. :D

The Land Of The Night..... The Land Of The Night.....

That was nice

I don't listen to a lot of gunge music, but this was cool...might make me reconsider not listening to grunge music yet haha!

10/10
5/5
Addd to favorites!

Skyler182 responds:

Thank you so much, Grunge is a big part of my life Nirvana inspired me to start making it. Nirvana ROCKS! Thanks for the rating and review.

Miracle Treat Day Miracle Treat Day

I counted...

20 DQ logos...Well technically 21 but I am not sure if I counted one more than once. Anyway, it's a terrific piece. Love your art and your style.

Stay awesome :D